Garden sleepers make a stylish addition to any outdoor living space. A great alternative to using brick or stone, they can create focal areas with natural textures and tones to complement your garden. Our timber sleepers come in neutral materials, including Charred Brushwood, Oak and more.
Garden sleepers are made for durability, but we recommend some simple maintenance to get the most out of your timber. A coat of decking oil will help prevent splitting and rot, keeping wood looking its best. Our garden edging includes raised bed kits, compact troughs, corner planters and tiered half log styles.
By putting your plants in a raised bed with the right compost and topsoil, you can enjoy regulated growth. Whether you’re looking to brighten things up on the patio or plant a fragrant herb garden, enjoy advanced protection from the elements when you choose a sleeper or raised bed from Bradfords Building Supplies.
- GLS064 Charred Brushwood Treated Landscaping Sleeper 250 x 125 x 2400mm BrownSpecial Price £59.94 £49.95Sale
- GLS065 Timeless Smooth Treated Landscaping Sleeper 200 x 100 x 2400mm GreenSpecial Price £35.94 £29.95Sale
- GRS240 Grade A Reclaimed Sleeper 240 x 145 x 2600mm£49.67 £41.39
- GLS060 Oak Landscaping Sleeper 200 x 100 x 2400mmSpecial Price £37.79 £31.49Sale
- GSL015 Contemporary Landscaping Sleeper 200 x 100 x 2400mmSpecial Price £28.74 £23.95Sale
- ACT028 Railway Sleeper Bracket - Corner 435x90x45mm (HxWxD) Galvanised Steel£4.78 £3.98