As we enter the festive season, firstly a reminder that we will be trading throughout the Christmas period. Although we can’t offer you a mince pie, we’d love to see you and share some Christmas spirit.
Opening times from this Friday 18th December to 4th January 2021 below:
- Friday 18th December 2020 - Closed from 2pm and reopen Monday 21st (stocktake)
- Monday 21st December 2020 - Normal Opening
- Tuesday 22nd December 2020 - Normal Opening
- Wednesday 23th December 2020 - Normal Opening
- Thursday 24th December 2020 - Branch Closed **
- Friday 25th December 2020 - Closed (Christmas Day)
- Saturday 26th December 2020 - Closed (Boxing Day)
- Monday 28th December 2020- Closed (Bank Holiday)
- Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Open 8am – 2pm
- Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Open 8am – 2pm
- Thursday 31st December 2020 - Open 8am – 2pm
- Friday 1st January 2021 - Closed (New Year’s Day)
- Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Closed
COVID 19 MEASURES
At Bradfords we have led the way throughout with our attention to the necessary measures to reduce the chance of Covid-19 being spread in our branches.
We want everyone of you and our staff have a Covid-free Christmas. Particularly with the relaxation of rules for the 5 day period over Christmas itself, we politely ask once again that you maintain your adherence to everything we have in place when entering our premises. As a reminder:
- Please wear a face covering when you visit in accordance with the current rules
- Please wash your hands on entry to our shops, this remains the most effective way to prevent the spread so please be thorough even if the water is cold!
- Please maintain 2m separation from anyone else throughout your visit unless there’s good reason not too (such as assisting with loading a bulky/heavy item by hand). In the case of the latter, the time you are at less than 2m from someone else should be kept to an absolute minimum.
- Our branches maintain discretion to enhance measures or increase control of entry/exit to both site and shop of the need arises. They will only do this if they believe to not do so would compromise safety. If they do please be patient and comply with direction given.
- Our teams are in constant conversation with all our suppliers to ensure that we have what you need when you need it. We are aware of supply issues with timber, sheet materials and PIR board. We currently have very good stocks with a robust supply chain but for any large order please discuss with your local branch. In addition we’ve worked hard to ensure that any impact on the supply chain from Brexit is minimised: we’re confident that we’re fully prepared for whatever the outcome is on 1st
- If there are any updates required, we’ll keep you informed. Keep an eye out on both our website and social media channels.
- It’s worth noting that we’re already being made aware of price increases for certain products during the first quarter of next year. Do talk to your local branch soonest to see what we can do to help you get hold of what you need before this happens.
Thank you for your business, understanding and support throughout 2020
The Bradfords Family