Bosch GAL 18V-40 Charger

Product Code
PTB043

Bosch GAL 18V-40 Charger

Product Code
PTB043
Compact charger design – gets users power ready fast, with dual-mode charging, compatibility with all Bosch 18V Li-ion batteries. Fast-charging operation – fully charges a spent ProCORE18V 4.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in just over an hour. Regulated dual-mode charging – safely charges battery fast; first 80% of charge is fast, remaining 20% in long-life mode. Battery-status indicator – provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode, long-life mode or when charging is complete. Error indicator – will alert the user if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures. Flexible charging solution – Compatible with all Bosch 18V Lithium-ion batteries. Compact design – small and light charger designed to be convenient and portable.

Next working day delivery when you order before 3pm!

Was £31.98 £26.65 Now £28.98 £24.15
Ex Vat Inc Vat
or 6 interest-free payments of £4.03 with
Out of stock
More Information
Barcode 3165140967860
Brand Bosch
Colour Black
Subcategory Batteries & Chargers
Manufacturer Code 1600A019RJ

Express Nationwide delivery from our Distribution Centre. Usually delivered the next working day when ordered before 3pm

Check Your Postcode

Whether you have changed your mind or the goods you have received are faulty, and wish you to return the goods, please contact the issuing branchOur branch staff will be able to give you advice on the best way to return goods to us.

For our returns policy, please see our full terms and conditions.