3 APRIL Service Update
From Monday 6 April, our collection slots will be from 8am to 4pm. This is to give our teams more time to ensure that we maintain the highest possible standards of prevention measures to combat the spread of Covid-19 in our branches. Our system is still in place to only admit those with pre-booked collection slots onto our sites at the allotted slot time. Please DO NOT turn up at the branch without prior arrangement. Thank you for your continued co-operation and we hope this doesn’t cause inconvenience
27 MARCH 2020 CUSTOMER SERVICE UPDATE
In order to continue to support essential public service projects and maintenance, and the livelihoods of those self-employed trades who rely on us to be able to stay in work as encouraged by current government guidelines, we have taken the decision to close Bradfords to retail customers for the time being.
We will now only serve those who already have trade accounts with us, and those who are supporting essential public services. That service remains available as deliveries, or via our click or phone and collect service that we started earlier this week.
If you are a retail customer, please don’t turn up unannounced at our branches or try to place orders over the phone. It is essential that we can focus on using the capacity we have for those who need us most.
For anyone with an outstanding retail order this will be fulfilled.
Thank you for understanding in these unprecedented circumstances.
26 MARCH 2020 SERVICE UPDATE
Just to inform you that we will be closed on Saturdays until further notice, commencing this Saturday, 28 March.
In addition, we will be closed for both Good Friday, 10 April, and Easter Monday, 13 April.
OUR SERVICE FROM 25 MARCH 2020
At Bradfords we are instigating a new operating system to allow us to support our current customers’ priority building works and maintenance whilst taking every precaution we can to protect our customers and teams against Coronavirus.
TRADE ACCOUNT HOLDERS
Tomorrow and going forward, we will continue to offer delivery services as usual. Please phone through to our branches or order online.
We are developing how we operate collection from branch and full details will be communicated to you via your local branch staff, however the key points are below;
- Our branches will be operating on a ‘click’ or ‘phone’ and collect basis only
- If you have an account with Bradfords and you need to make a priority order, please speak with your local branch on the phone. We will process the order and advise of a collection slot.
- You can also order online via Bradfords.co.uk as a click and collect order. You will receive your agreed prices when shopping online (providing you are logged in). Once the order is received, we will call you to advise of a collection slot.
- You will only be able to collect items that you have ordered in advance.
- We will only admit those with pre-booked collection slots onto our sites at the allotted slot time. Please DO NOT turn up at the branch without prior arrangement.
- We will pick your items for you and bring them to your vehicle. We will request that you stay in your vehicle until our staff have either loaded items onto your vehicle by forklift, or have placed items next to your vehicle for you to put in.
We still offer a delivery service for orders placed over the phone and online. Once the delivery arrangements have been made, please bear with our drivers who we have instructed to take utmost precaution and to simply provide kerbside drops. We cannot offer the usual assistance in moving it to the right spot on your lawn or driveway. As of now, our branches are shut to non-trade collect customers and we’d respectfully ask you to understand that this is a decision based purely on keeping you and our staff as safe as possible.
Thank you for understanding why we have had to take this action.
We are committed to providing the service we can in these testing times to support those who are conducting priority works. We will keep you updated.