Thank you to everybody who entered Bread and Butties.
The competition is now closed and all winners will be announced shortly!
Bradfords’ Bread and Butties Promotion (“The Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
Bradfords are offering their trade account customers a chance to win great prizes every week (“Weekly Prize Draw”) and the chance to win the grand prize of £20,000.00 Credit account (“Grand Prize Draw”).
The Promoter of the Promotion is Bradfords Building Supplies, 96 Hendford Hill, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 2QR.
Any Bradfords Credit, Cash or registered online account holder who spends £50.00, excluding VAT, in branch or online in a single transaction can complete a paper entry or online entry form to enter that Weekly Prize Draw. All entries into the Weekly Prize Draw will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize Draw for the £20,000.00 credit account.
The Promotion will run from Monday 15th
August until Sunday 25th September (“the Promotion Period”).
Entries are limited to 1 per day per account customer, which would allow up to 7 entries into the Weekly Prize Draw and up to 42 entries into the Grand Prize Draw. (42 entries assumes an account holder makes a qualifying purchase and enters the Weekly Prize Draw everyday during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over who have (or open during the Promotion Period) a Bradfords Building Supplies or YPS Credit, Cash or registered online account except employees and their immediate families of Bradfords Building Supplies Limited (or any other company within the Bradfords Group) or any other person directly related to the management or delivery of this promotion.
- Entry into the prize draw requires a qualifying purchase of a single transaction of £50.00 excluding VAT to be made via Bradfords Building Supplies, Bradfords Tool Hire, Bradfords Kitchens and Bathrooms or YPS. Upon making a qualifying purchase an entry form must be completed in branch at point of purchase, or online for online transactions. By submitting an entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If you are making a purchase through a Bradfords Credit Account or a Bradfords Trade Cash Account but you are not the named account holder, you must have the consent of the account holder to enter the Weekly Prize Draw. Any prize awarded during the Promotion Period is for the benefit of and will be provided to the account holder unless explicitly instructed otherwise by the account holder.
- Any returns or refunds against the qualifying spend will void the respective entry into the Weekly Prize Draw and the Grand Prize Draw.
- A maximum of 1 entry per day per account customer is allowed.
- For the Weekly Prize Draw all qualifying entries will be collated and the winner(s) will be selected at random from all entries by an independent body.
- For the Grand Prize Draw all qualifying entries from every Weekly Prize Draw during the Promotion Period will be collated and the winner selected at random by an independent body.
- Each Weekly Prize Draw will commence from the Monday at 00:00 until the following Sunday at 23:59:59 during the Promotion Period.
- Winners of the Weekly Prize Draw will be drawn within 28 working days after the closing date of the respective Weekly Prize Draw. Weekly Prize Draw winners will be notified via the contact details completed on the entry form within 7 working days of the winner being drawn. Weekly Prize Draw winners will be detailed on the Promoters social media and at www.bradfords.co.uk
- The Grand Prize Draw winner will be drawn from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the final Weekly Prize Draw (closing date Sunday 25th September). The Promoter will contact the Grand Prize Draw winner via the details supplied on the entry form within 7 working days of the winner being drawn.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 7 working days of the winner being drawn we reserve the right to randomly draw an alternative winner from the qualifying entries.
- The Prize draws consist of 1 x Grand Prize of a Bradfords Credit account with a positive balance of £20,000.00. The trading terms against the account will be at “Band 1” pricing/Shelf edge label and will be available for 1 year from the date of the account being opened . The terms and conditions can be found here www.bradfords.co.uk/offers/bread-and-butties. After 365 days any remaining credit will be void and the account closed. We will not offer any credit on the account. The £20,000 credit account cannot be used to clear any previous outstanding balances on any other Bradfords credit, cash or online accounts.
- The Weekly Prize Draws prizes are as follows:
- Week 1 commencing 15th August – 5 x winners will receive 1x pair of VIP tickets to Exeter Chiefs Vs Harlequins in the English Aviva Premiership. VIP includes the cost of the tickets, seats at the game, a meal and a drink, and a host on the day . The prize does not include travel, spending money or any other personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Week 2 commencing 22nd August - 4x winners will receive 1x DJI Phantom 3 Standard Drone with 2.7k Camera and Essential Bundle, plus one year of free Bradford’s A1 printing services.
- Week 3 commencing 29th August – 8x winners will receive 1x Xbox One™, Fifa 2016™ game and Forestry 2017™ game.
- Week 4 commencing 5th September – 10x winners will receive 1x Armorgard Trade Van Box full of Palmers bottled ale.
- Week 5 commencing 12th September – 5x winners will each receive the Ultimate Tool Bundle which includes: a Makita DLX2005MBJ 18x LXT Twin Pack Combi & Impact Driver with charger, case & 2 batteries, a Makita DSS611Z 18v Circular Saw Body Only, a Makita DKP180Z 18v Planer Body Only, a Makita DJV180Z 18v Jigsaw Body Only, a Makita Kit Bag and a Makita DAB Radio.
- Week 6 commencing 19th September – 4x winners will each receive a Forest Garden 8x6ft garden wooden shed and a Weber Midi Q2200 BBQ
- At the end of the six weekly prize promotion, all Weekly Prize Draw entries will be entered into the Grand Prize Draw to win a £20,000 Bradfords trade account.
- Prizes are subject to availability and in no circumstance is a cash alternative available for any prize. Prizes are non transferable
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- No correspondence will be entered into and the Promoter's decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete entry forms and the Promoter accepts no liability for entries received after the applicable closing dates. All entries through third parties or agents are invalid.
- Accepting a Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be the winner(s) responsibility.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this Promotion and this may involve publicising information about the winner (such as name and city of residence) on the Bradfords website, in local/regional press, social media and in other media.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver the prize(s) as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time where it is reasonable to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative winner in the event the Promoter believes that an entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, damaged, defaced or not received for any reason.
- Names and towns of the winner/s will be made available on or after 28th October 2016 by sending a SAE to Bradfords Bread & Butties at the Promoter’s address or by visiting www.bradfords.co.uk.
- The Promotion will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Don't miss out on all the latest events and offers by signing up for our newsletter to be kept uptodate!