Spit uPVC Frame Anchor with White Cap 8pk
Nylon anchor for easy, secure installation of door and window frames. Suitable for medium loads in concrete, brick and block.
Ideal for fixing timber, plastic and aluminium door and window frames.
• Anti rotation barbs - Prevent the anchor from rotating in the hole
• Nylon sleeve - Assists shear capacity & reduces cold bridging (compared with metal fixings)
• Countersunk sleeve and screw - Allows flush finish
• Zinc plated drive screw - For corrosion resistance (dry internal use)
• Through fixing - Lowers in place cost
Tightening the screw causes the sleeve to expand. When point of contact is made in the hole the screw is drawn in towards the fixing until flush with the fixture surface.
Pack quantity: 8 fixings, complete with white caps
Sleeve: polyamide 6 is resistant to weathering, ageing and rotting. Withstands temperatures from -20ºC to +60ºC. It has good electrical insulation properties. It has high tensile and compressive strength and is largely resistant to chemical attack.
Screw: 5.8 grade zinc coated 5µm.
1. Drill a hole of the correct diameter through the fixture to the minimum drilling depth given in the technical data table, blow out dust.
Note: If the fixture thickness is less than the maximum given in the table below, the hole depth has to be increased accordingly.
2. Position the anchor in the hole through the fixture using light hammer blows until the collar of the anchor makes contact with the part to be fixed.
3. Tighten using a pozidrive Nº.3 screwdriver until the head of the screw is flush with the collar of the anchor.
Anchor Hole dia Max fixture Min drill-hole depth for through fixing
M8 x 100mm 8mm 50mm 110mm
M8 x 140mm 8mm 90mm 150mm
M10 x 140mm 10mm 80mm 150mm
£6.00 for all 'Standard' orders. These products will be delivered by our UK courier company and are delivered nationally with the exception of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.