Spit Fast Hammer Screw Anchor
Hammer screw anchor for fixing to concrete. Pre-assembled, demountable, quick through fixing.
• Wide collar - Ensures tight fixing
• Through fixing - Lowers in place cost
• Fast installation
• Zinc plated drive screw - For corrosion resistance
By hammering in the fixing, the drive nail pushes against the pre-expansion collar until the sleeve is fully located. Further hammering or tightening the screw causes the sleeve to expand. When point of contact is made in the hole the screw is drawn in towards the fixing until flush with the fixture surface.
• Drywall track and brackets
• Battens / sole plates
• Metal frames
Anchor Drill dia Max fixture thickness
6 x 35mm 6mm 5mm
6 x 55mm 6mm 25mm
8 x 75mm 8mm 40mm
8 x 75mm 8mm 40mm
8 x 100mm 8mm 60mm
8 x 120mm 8mm 80mm
Sleeve: polyamide 6 is resistant to weathering, ageing and rotting. Withstands temperatures from -20ºC to +60ºC. It has good electrical insulation properties. It has high tensile and compressive strength and is largely resistant to chemical attack.
Screw: zinc plated 5μm.
1. Drill a hole through the part to be fixed according to the diameter of the fixing, blow out dust. If the fixture thickness is less than the maximum given in the table below, the hole depth has to be increased accordingly.
2. Insert the anchor by hand as deep as possible
3. Tap on the expansion nail to obtain the complete setting of the anchor and until the head of the nail comes into contact with the flange of the sleeve
2. Insert the anchor by hand until contact of the flange with the part to be fixed
3. Expand by screwing with a screw driving machine and suitable pozidrive bit
£6.00 for all 'Standard' orders. These products will be delivered by our UK courier company and are delivered nationally with the exception of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.