Spit Driva Self Drilling Plasterboard Anchor.
The original one piece, self drilling plasterboard anchor. Quick and easy to install using only a screwdriver.
Designed for fastening light / medium loads to plasterboard. Simply screw using a normal or power screwdriver. The point drills a pilot hole followed by a coarse, specifically designed helical thread biting into the plasterboard substrate making the fix. The separate screw is then used to mount the fixture.
• High strength, corrosion resistant Zamak 3 body
• No need for pre-drilling
• Low profile head sits flush behind fixture
• Screw thread profile - designed for efficient cutting and ensures a positive lock
• Point breaks away if an overlong screw has been used
• No maximum or minimum plasterboard thickness
Anchor length takes screws Drill dia* Max fixture thickness
31mm 35mm 8mm 12mm
* For pre-drilling into aerated concrete
£3.95 delivery charge on all 'Standard' orders. Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.