Outstanding timber construction screw with wide overlying washer head. The SPAX 4CUT point means no pre-drilling required (wood-dependent), and reduces splitting as the square end displaces the fibres. The SPAX ground serrations run up to the point for quick and secure fastening.
• Considerably reduced driving torque required, and reduced splitting
• Higher head traction forces than countersunk head screws
• WIROX P3J surface offers extremely high protection against corrosion
• Full thread for absorption of high tensile and compressive forces
• SPAX T-STAR plus head delivers secure bit grip, no cam-out effect & optimal force transmission
Ideal for timber construction and woodworking, including:
o Attachment of counter-battens and wood based panels (e.g. suction-proof fastening of roof battens)
o Attachment of the treads and risers to the string of stairways
o Also approved for fastening rooftop insulation systems.
Advantages of a washer head over a countersunk head:
o Better tightening of connections
o Easy bolting of steel parts and sheet metal to wood
o Washer head allows higher beam supporting forces
Length specification and manufacturer logo on the head
£6.00 for all 'Standard' orders. These products will be delivered by our UK courier company and are delivered nationally with the exception of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.