- Lithium-ion’s 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions
Battery Type Lithium-ion
Body only machine
Voltage 18 v
Max in concrete 20 mm
Max. in steel 13 mm
Max. in wood 26 mm
Impact energy 2.0 J
Blows per minute 0-4000 bpm
Noise sound pressure 87 dB(A)
Noise sound power 98 dB(A)
Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
No Load Speed 0 - 1100 rpm
Vibration: Drilling 3 m/sec²
Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling 14.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling 11 m/sec²
Net weight 3.2 kg
£6.00 delivery charge on all 'Tool' orders. Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.