Next Generation HEP20
Part of the Hep2O Next Generation push-fit system for hot and cold water supply. The new Hep2O is quick, reliable and easy to fit and offers groundbreaking new features including:
• Secure HepKey™ demounting system
• Revolutionary In4Sure™ technology that actually tells you when the pipe’s fully inserted
• Fittings compatible with both plastic and copper pipe
• Industry leading 50 year manufacturers guarantee
Hep2O pipe is exceptionally flexible and comes off the coil in straight, usable lengths that are easy to cable into position. In addition, the pipe is now white, so exposed areas of pipework now offer a clean and more attractive appearance.
• Designed for domestic hot/cold water supply
• Also suitable for heating applications when a suitable inhibitor such as Sentinel or Fernox MB1 is used
• Specially designed for central heating systems
• Incorporates an oxygen barrier to inhibit oxygen permeation
• Use of a suitable inhibitor is recommended
• May also be used for domestic hot and cold water services
Note: Hep2O pipe is not suitable for gas, oil or underground applications.
£6.00 for all 'Standard' orders. These products will be delivered by our UK courier company and are delivered nationally with the exception of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.