Features & Benefits:
- The square edge profile of this insulation board makes it super easy to install
- Perfectly suitable for both refurbishment and new build projects
- The high performance of this rigid insulation ensures a clear cavity is maintained
- The low emissivity foil facings will increase the thermal resistance of the cavity
- Closed cell structure provides resistance to moisture
- Certified Lambda value as low as 0.024W/mK
- Excellent sound absorption
- BRE Green Guide Rating A with exceptionally high recycled content
- Built-up roofs using Xtratherm FR/BGM as part of a 3-layer system, with mineral chippings on the cap sheet will attain an FAA rating when tested to BS 476, Part 3: 2004 external fire exposure roof test.
Xtratherm Thin-R Flat Roof FR/BGM is CFC/HCFC free, manufactured using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
Manufactured in accordance with BS/IS EN 13165:2008 Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory made Rigid Polyurethane Foam (PUR) products.
- BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- BS OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management Systems
£6.95 on all 'Big & Bulky' orders. All such orders will only be delivered to post codes within our South West network. You will be contacted within 24 hours of ordering to arrange a delivery date. Please note that deliveries are to the kerbside only.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.