The FAKRO SRT light tunnel’s main role is the same as the SLT light tunnel’s supplying the interior with natural light. The SRT light tunnel has a rigid light transmitting tube, made of aluminium which is covered on its surface with a silver based and light reflective layer. This type of light transmitting tube conveys light in huge quantities to the interior.
The SRT light tunnel can be used in every kind of buildings, but because of its high effectiveness is recommended to be installed in special building where the daylight is transmitted long distances (e.g. 12 m). The SRT light tunnel can be also used at nights thanks to the light installation kit which performs the function of the lamp.
- light tunnel consists of the following parts: dome, flashing, rigid light transmitting tube, elbow, prismatic and transparent diffuser and ceiling frame;
- silver based and light reflective layer used to convey the light inside the building. It features the highest (98%) reflective coefficient;
- angle adjustable elbow (element of the installation kit), allows the adjustment of tube inclination (between 0 and 65 degrees) and helps to avoid construction obstacles during installation;
- specially prepared flashings guarantee easy and water tight installation;
- suitable for roofs with pitches between 15 and 60 degrees;
- two types of flashings available for slate and tiles;
- light tunnels are covered by a seven-year warranty.
£6.95 delivery charge on all 'Direct' orders. Please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.