This grey C3 roofing compound cartridge is instantly waterproof when applied, so there is no fear of wash off. This means that emergency leaks can be tackled immediately regardless of the weather.
Evercryl Emergency Roof Repair is cartridge applied and dries to a flexible membrane which resists algae and fungal growth. Because of the high level of fibre re-enforcement, this repair compound will bridge small cracks and requires only a one-coat brush application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding.
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlight for longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings
- Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks
- Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non porous surfaces
Areas of Use:
- General sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roof coverings:
- Roofing felt
- Mastic asphalt
- Rigid uPVC
- Corrugated iron
- Lead, Copper and Zinc
- Existing bituminous roof coverings
- And many types of guttering
- Plastic and metal
£3.95 delivery charge on all 'Standard' orders. Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.