Features & Benefits
- Contains a fungicide to inhibit the growth of unsightly mold
- Can be left as a topcoat or over coated with emulsion
- Helps prevent the formation of condensation
- Especially effective in rooms prone to airborne moisture such as bathrooms, wet rooms, communal shower/changing rooms & kitchens
- Suitable for wood, plaster, brick & metal
- Can help reduce discolouration
- For interior use
Tin Size: 1ltr
Suitable surfaces: Wood, Plaster, Brick, Metal, (with suitable primer)
Coverage: 8-10 sqm, per litre
Drying time: Touch dry: 2 hours, Hard dry time: 4 hours
Finish: Slightly Textured Matt
Application: Brush or Roller
£6.95 on all 'Big & Bulky' orders. All such orders will only be delivered to post codes within our South West network. You will be contacted within 24 hours of ordering to arrange a delivery date. Please note that deliveries are to the kerbside only.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.