Features & Benefits:
- The square edge profile of this insulation board makes it super easy to install
- The high performance of this rigid insulation ensures a clear cavity is maintained
- The low emissivity foil facings will increase the thermal resistance of the cavity
- Closed cell structure provides resistance to moisture
- Excellent thermal performance - K Value 0.044W/mK
- Certified Lambda value as low as 0.022W/mK
- Excellent sound absorption
- BRE Green Guide Rating A+ with exceptionally high recycled content
- Fire classification A1, non-combustible to BS EN 13501-1
Xtratherm Thin-R Partial Fill Cavity Wall XT/CW insulation is CFC/HCFC free, and manufactured using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP). Thin-R PIR achieves an A+ rating under the BRE Green Guide.
Manufactured in accordance with BS/IS EN 13165:2008 Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory made Rigid Polyurethane Foam (PUR) products.
- BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- BS OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management Systems
£15.00 for all 'Big & Bulky' orders. These products will only be delivered to post codes within our South West network. You will be contacted within 24 hours of ordering to arrange a delivery date. Please note that deliveries are to the kerbside only.
Please see our Delivery section for more information.