Bradfords was established in 1770 and Head Office was established in the 1800’s on its current site in Yeovil adjacent to the railway line. Today we have 49 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire and Worcestershire and we are one of the UK’s leading independent builders’ merchants.
We have a variety of roles throughout our branches and Head Office, ranging from drivers and sales staff to finance and marketing.
We think Bradfords is a great place to work and we are very proud that numerous employees have remained with us for many years. We believe in being fair, transparent and open to new ideas to ensure that all staff feel valued and in turn our customers will receive the best possible service.
Our purpose is to make a difference to our customer’s by helping them take every building project, no matter how large or small, through to successful conclusion. We do this by recruiting employees who have the passion we do for developing our customer’s experience.
Bradfords aims to be the leading privately owned supplier of building materials in the UK. Proud of our heritage but progressive in our thinking, our difference is based on providing the most expert advice, carefully selected product ranges, responsive service and consistently good value to our customers, from well trained and motivated employees who always work together as a team.
At Bradfords we:
- Have a passion for understanding our current and potential customers
- Constantly develop expertise to ensure we offer the best advice and solutions available
- Are totally committed to responsive service
- Are straightforward, honest and fair in all our dealings
- Always work together as a team
- Are results-orientated
- Are proud of our heritage but progressive and energetic
- Are socially and environmentally responsible